Monday, November 5, 2007

Big, Bad, Black Micky the Perro

Hey this is me, Ross Tritt and this is my entry.

This is Micky, a mean dog at first. Now the coolest dog on earth. Here's the story of "Micky"
It all started when I was going to "Pollo Balon" which is a fast food place run by a local Chilean family, but anyways Micky was there and was barking loudly and getting closer to us, but we escaped barely. The next few days he was digging and spewing our trash all over the asphalt and my mom got super mad and started growling like a bear aka Mama bear. He got scared and ran away. But every day when I saw him he would chase me all the way to my house. But one day my mom pet him and he followed her home and we gave him some treats and ever since he's been very nice and now some times he hangs out at our house.
I used to want to avoid Micky, now I want to hang out with him. He's a really cool dog.
FIN

No comments: